About me

My name is Thomas Eagle´s Claw, I am a Wizard / Shaman and a Lightworker.


My objectives are as follows:
* help others to live in full health and happiness
* guide others during the current time of trasformation
* spread the rules of creation and life in harmony with Mother-Earth * spread teachings of Ascended Master Saint Germain - responsible for the current Era of Acuarius.

My work consists mainly in:
* Share the knowledge of the rules of illusion and multi dimentional reality using Kabbalah and The Sacred Mayan Calendar Tzolkin.
* Helping people in discovering their own interior strengths, talents and virtues
* Helping to identify and fix the energetic needs, known in our times are ilnessses or/and faults of caracter

A short bio:
When I was still a kid I was playing with cristals and pendants, in my teen I have began by walk of self discovery starting with martial arts and meditation.

I was always helping people around, but without much consciousness of why and how to do it better. Later on in my adult age thanks to participation in rituals of the Santo Daime Church (Church for Angels, Wizards and wannabess) and shamans of the amazon and north America I have opened up my consciousness, found God and learned many things about myself, others and the laws of the Universe. My path is based on humilty in respect of the divine design of the human life experience and observation (of the ilusion).

I am a student of Tai Chi, The Kabbalah, The Sacred Mayan Calendar Tzolkin, Tao, Buddism of Tibet, and shamanism from origins from Hawaii, North America and the Amazon and the Andes.