Welcome!

At present time we find ourselves in transiting throu the 4th dimension of consciousness (dedication to other men) into the 5th dimension of consciousness (dedication to our Planet Mother Earth).

During this process it is necessary to:
* complete fisical, emocional and mental bodies healing
* learn to love uncontitionally, to forgive and live in a community or clan
* increase own vibrations

My names is Thomas, and my intention is to help individuals and communities to achieve the above objectives. I also help to create a network of self sustained spiritual communities and Oasis of Peace - place for people to heal themselves and develop spiritually.

Therefore you can `clasify` my work as a holistic healer, medicine man and a spiritual guide.

My healing work is done on an energetic levels. I use energy of Reiki, Universal symbols, medicinal and teacher plants, cristals and also shamanic singing and drumming.

I act as a spiritual guide conducting consciousnes talks on variety of subjects, introducing the use of self healing and self awarness tools such as Kabbalah, Tzolkin - the Mayan Calendar, Kryon Universal Symbols and meditation.